11. ICLP 1994, Workshop W7:
Applications of Logic Programming to Software Engineering
- P. Ciancarini, Universit` di Bologna, Italy
- L. Sterling, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, USA
Dip. di Matematica,
P. di Porta S. Donato, 5, 40127 Bologna, Italy.
We will discuss which features of logic programming are most useful for a
software engineer, and which software engineering applications have been
already developed based on a logic programming approach. Suggested topics
are: Requirement analysis, specification and design based on logic
programming, software engineering environments including rule-based
components, Prolog-based tools, software process modeling based on logic
languages, and Logic and Object-oriented programming methods.
Logic Programming for Software Process Modeling
- P. Ciancarini: Applications of Logic Programming in Software Process Modeling.
- M. Nguyen, R. Conradi: SPELL: A Logic Programming Language for Process Modelling.
- Gerald Junkermann:
A Prolog based Semantics of a Dedicated Process Modeling Language.
- P. Lago, G. Malnati:
Pandora: a Temporal Logic Based Process Engine.
Logic Programming as a Formal Method
Copyright © Sat May 16 23:20:24 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Sophie Renault, Pierre Deransart:
Design of Redundant Formal Specifications by Logic programming:
Merging Formal Text and Good Comments.
- A. Togashi, G. Mansfield, N. Shiratori:
An Intelligent LOTOS interpreter in AMLOG.
- M. Fromherz, N. Fuchs:
Transformational Development of Logic Programs from Executable Specifications.
- E. Ciapessoni E. Corsetti, M. Migliorati, E. Ratto:
Specifying industrial real-time systems in a logical framework.
- F. Kluzniak, M. Milkowska:
Executable requirements Specifications in a Logic Specification Language SPILL-2.
- Leon Sterling: Z Specifications: Syntactic Sugar for Prolog.