Information for Authors
» Guidelines for submissions to the Influential Papers column
Anybody who has published a paper in a refereed database conference or journal may submit to the Influential Papers column.
- Precisely one paper can be identified. Please provide a complete citation.
- The paper should not have been authored by you.
- Your contribution should be one or two paragraphs in length, and at most 400 words.
- The focus should be on the specifics of how the paper influenced you.
- Include your name, affiliation, and email address.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Last update: December 2, 2009|
|Please send comments or suggestions to Alexandros Labrinidis.|