2013 ACM SIGMOD/PODS @ New York, New York, USA
Recent News and Updates
- June 13, 2013: Reminder: the online registration deadline is June 17th. Onsite registration will be available at the conference starting Sunday morning.
- June 6, 2013: Our Millennium hotel room block is full but we now have an overflow room block at the Sheraton hotel. Please see the Travel and Accommodation page for updated information.
- May 22, 2013: The hotel reservations deadline has been extended to May 28, 2013. Please see the Travel and Accommodation page for updated information.
- May 21, 2013: Note: the deadline for early registration is May 25, 2013. Online registration will remain open until June 17, 2013.
- May 2, 2013: The conference schedule is now available.
- April 18, 2013: The conference registration information has been updated.
- April 10, 2013: The list of accepted SIGMOD Research Papers is posted.
- March 14, 2013: Conference registration is now open.
- March 14, 2013: Accepted Demos, Tutorials , and Industry Papers are now posted.
- March 1, 2013: Information about Student Accommodations is posted.
- February 18, 2013: The deadline for the SIGMOD 2013 Undergraduate Research Poster Competition has been extended to Friday, February 22, 2013, 5pm PST
- February 15, 2013: Information about the PODS Colloquium on Theory Challenges in Big Data is posted.
- February 13, 2013: The SIGMOD 2013 Student Travel Award application details are posted.
- More news ...
Welcome to the home of the 2013 ACM SIGMOD/PODS Conference, to be held in the city of New York, New York, USA on June 22-27, 2013.
The annual ACM SIGMOD/PODS conference is a leading international forum for database researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore cutting-edge ideas and results, and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences.
New York City is the most populous city in the United States and exerts a significant impact upon global commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. The conference will be held at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in Times Square. This Art Deco hotel is located in New York City's renowned Theater District, and is minutes from a host of activities and promises an exciting venue for this year's conference.
Divesh Srivastava - General Chairs
Dimitris Papadias - Program Chair
Richard Hull - General Chair
Wenfei Fan - Program Chair